Frör Kunststofftechnik GmbH ensures that the products manufacture makes a positive contribution to people's safety and health and also to the environment. For example, the products ensure hygienically safe applications in medicine, the preservation of food and the cost-effective and environmentally friendly transport of beverage bottles.
Plastic - a sustainable material
The production and processing of plastics has a lower overall energy balance compared to other materials and a significantly lower ecological footprint over the entire life cycle. Due to their versatility and low weight, plastic products make a significant contribution to conserving resources, especially in the product use phase. The energy of natural crude oil can be used several times by recycling the plastic products and is available for energetic recovery at the end of the recycling process.
As a participant in the Bavarian Environment + Climate Pact, Frör Kunststofftechnik GmbH introduced an environmental management system according to QECC (Quality of Environmentally Conscious Companies) into the company in 2009. In order to sustainably reduce energy costs and thus lower CO² emissions, Frör Kunststofftechnik GmbH committed itself in 2013 to introduce and operate an alternative system to improve energy efficiency. This integrated management system for the environment, energy and safety is based on the environmental and occupational safety policy as well as the annual, qualified energy saving and environmental protection targets.
Sustainable renunciation of energy by Frör Kunststofftechnik GmbH
Through systematic heat recovery, Frör Kunststofftechnik GmbH not only protects the climate but also completely dispenses with heating oil as a secondary energy source. The waste heat generated in production is consistently converted into hot water, which is used to heat the operating rooms and to supply hot water.
Energy and environmental policy of Frör Kunststofftechnik GmbH
The environmental policy is defined by our environmental principles.
- We protect the environment in all processes.
- We live an efficient use of resources.
- Our goal is the continuous improvement of the company's environmental performance. Compliance with all laws and regulations is a basic requirement of our actions. An open dialogue with customers, authorities and the public is important to us.
- Environmental protection and efficient use of energy affect all employees. Through training, we achieve a high level of environmental and energy awareness. Our business partners and interested parties are involved in the further development of our environmental and energy standards.
- We act with foresight: through preventive environmental protection, the entire production process, from the raw material to the finished product, takes into account the identified environmental and energy aspects.
- We use targeted measures to conserve resources, minimize emissions and avoid or recycle waste. The constant improvement of energy efficiency when planning and implementing our processes is of particular importance.
- Internal audits serve to control the effectiveness of our environmental and energy management system and to identify potential for improvement.
Certificates and certification
Here you will find the certificate of the Bavarian Environment Pact, the QECC certification of Frör Kunststofftechnik GmbH and our current environmental report.